The market today is getting increasingly more and more difficult to navigate on your own. Let me tell you why you should seriously consider hiring a real estate professional like me to help you in your search.
- We will have open and honest conversations about affordability, unanticipated costs and rental pricing in the current market so you know what your budget will get you.
- I will help you understand the importance of being prepared. In a real estate market like Toronto and the rest of the GTA that moves at lightning speed, anticipating what is needed and answering questions before they are asked is our best bet. Not only will we be a head of what everyone else is doing, but we will also be ready to put an offer in on a property quickly once you decide you like it and WANT to put in an offer.
- Realtors know what we are doing. We do this EVERYDAY. I have seen all sorts of scenarios and know what to anticipate and how to deal with the “unexpected” issues that may come up.
- I will advise you step by step from start to finish from recommending properties based on your budget, informing you if a property is over or under priced based on comparable units and will help you with the details of closing on a property once you have an accepted offer.
- I work in your best interest. Period. When you work with me you are my number 1 priority. I want you to get the unit you want, where you want and in your budget.
- Just because the property has closed and you have moved in, it does not mean our relationship is over. I will keep in touch to make sure you are enjoying your unit and am always available if you have any questions.
If you are thinking of moving into a new space or are a first-time renter, reach out to me today and I will be happy to answer any questions you may have about the process.
I look forward to hearing from you!